FP™ will help achieve maximum
productivity and space utilization, while providing flexibility
and security. Its versatile design makes CommandConsole FP™ ideal
for a multitude of technology intensive applications including
command, monitoring, call and network operation centers.
for the PDF Brochure
- Ergonomic design, ventilation and
improved acoustics create operator comfort and efficiency,
reducing stress and fatigue levels.
- Organization of equipment, including the
consolidation of keyboard, monitor and mouse control, provides
an open and efficient workspace.
- Flat panel display mounting arm permits
160° vertical and 200° lateral rotation and offers 8” of
front-to-back depth adjustability
- The modular design allows for
customization to match any application and offers a plan for
- A variety of choices in height and width,
including multiple tier options, provides the flexibility to
quickly and easily change a layout.
- Optional corners are offered in convex
and concave configurations.
- Most reconfiguration can occur with just
- Vertically configured monitors increase
- Compact design and open architecture
reduce stacked components and enhance ventilation.
- Rear cable management and a rollout base
improve access and serviceability.
- Optional shelving and cabinets deliver
multimedia and filing solutions.
- Peninsula tables, power strips and task
lighting increase workspace functionality.
heavy duty steel frame provides a solid foundation for equipment
storage, reducing exposure to incidental equipment damage.
Lockable cabinet doors limit physical equipment access.